Europe by John Dower c.1850
A detailed and attractive 19th century map of Europe with fine original hand colour and an interesting comparison of the continent's mountains. Drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in London by Orr & co. (c.1850).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 25.5 by 21.5cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 155 years old.