'FOLLATON HOUSE, DEVONSHIRE.' by T. Allom / Le Petit c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of Follaton Hall, near Totnes, Devon which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and Le Petit, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16cms by 11.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.