'FORD ABBEY. Devonshire.' (Forde Abbey, Dorset) by F. Nash / J. Storer c.1803
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Forde Abbey, Dorset (formerly Devon) which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1802-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.