'GATE WAY, LINCOLN CASTLE.' by Rhodes / Watkins c.1836
A very attractive early 19th century view of the Gateway to Lincoln Castle in Lincoln, Lincolnshire which was taken from an original drawing by J. N. Rhodes, engraved by W. Watkins and published in Lincolnshire in 1836 (Lincoln: John Saunders, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 11.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.