'GENERAL VIEW FROM MERTON FIELD.' (Oxford) by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1836
An attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Oxford from Merton Field which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in James Ingram's Memorials of Oxford (London: Charles Tilt, 1837)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 10.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.