'GEOLOGICAL MAP OF THE BRITISH ISLES' by J. Bartholomew F.R.G.S. c.1900
An interesting early 20th century geological map of Great Britain and Ireland which was produced by John Bartholomew and published in Chamber's Encyclopaedia (London & Edinburgh: W. & R. Chambers Limited, c.1900). On the reverse there is a physical map of the British Isles.
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 30cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.