'GIANTS CAUSEWAY.' by W. Daniell c.1807
A very attractive early 19th century view of the Giant's Causeway in County Antrim, Northern Ireland which was 'designed' by William Daniell and published in Zoography; or, the Beauties of Nature Displayed (London: Cadell & Davies, 1807).
- This is an original aquatint with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 12.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.