'GIBRALTAR, MALTA & HELIGOLAND.' by John Bartholomew c.1886
An interesting and attractive late 19th century map of Gibraltar, Heligoland, Valetta Harbour and the Maltese Islands which appeared in the Gazetteer of the World (London: Royal Geographical Society,1886). An interesting feature of the map is the depiction of the various hot springs and glaciers.
- This is an original Chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 14.5cms by 21cms.
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Minor surface creases. Click on image for a better view.
- The map comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.