'Great Grimsby Church.' (Lincolnshire) by J. Espin / F. Nash / J. Buckler / B. Howlett c.1802 / 1806
A finely engraved and picturesque early 19th century view of Grimsby Minster, North East Lincolnshire which was sketched, drawn and engraved by J. Espin, F. Nash and B. Howlett, respectively, and published in [Bartholomew Howlett's] A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.4cms by 16.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.