'HAMPSHIRE... REVISED THROUGHOUT BY THE NEW ORDNANCE SURVEY' (on 2 sheets) by George W. Bacon c.1895
A detailed and attractive late 19th century county map of Hampshire (with the Isle of Wight) displayed on two sheets of paper (North & South) which was published in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 49cms by 30.5cms for the North sheet and 48.1cms by 30.9cms for the South sheet.
- The maps are in very good condition with decent margins; centre folded (as issued). There is a minor split in the bottom centre fold on the South sheet. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.