'HOLYHEAD.' by W. H. Bartlett / J. C. Armytage c.1841
A very attractive 19th century picturesque view of Holyhead, Wales [Caergybi, Cymru) which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and J. C. Armytage, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue, 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.4cms by 13.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.