'HOLYROOD CHAPEL. (Edinburgh.)' by T. Allom / H. Adlard c.1836
A very attractive 19th century view of Holyrood Chapel, Edinburgh, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and H. Adlard, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837-1841).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.7cms by 13.3cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.