'INGESTRIE.' (Ingestre Hall, Staffordshire) by J. P. Neale / H. W. Bond c.1831
An attractive and interesting early 19th century engraving of Ingestre Hall, Staffordshire which appeared in J. P. Neale's Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831). The house, originally the home of the Earls Talbot and then Earls of Shrewsbury, is now a Residential Arts and Conference Centre.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.8cms by 9.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.