'INVERNESS.' by W. Purser / C. Mottram c.1837
An attractive and picturesque 19th century view of Inverness, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by W. Purser and C. Mottram, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.2cms by 13.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.