'LANTHONY ABBEY, Monmouthshire.' by Varley / J. Storer c.1812 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A very attractive early 19th century view of Llanthony Priory, Monmouthshire, Wales (Welsh: Priordy Llanddewi Nant Hodni, Sir Fynwy, Cymru) which was sketched, drawn and engraved by E. Dayes, J. C. Smith and R. Roffe, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.7cms by 16.4cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.