'LICHFIELD CATHEDRAL.' by G. Walton / J. Walker c.1801
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Lichfield Cathedral which was drawn and engraved by G. Walton and J. Walker, respectively, and published in [J. Walker's] The Itinerant ( London 1792-1803). An original page of text is included with the purchase.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 12.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.