'LILLESHALL ABBEY, Shropshire' by W. Carter / Matthews c.1813('Beauties of England & Wales')
An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Lilleshall Abbey, near Telford, Shropshire which was drawn and engraved by W. Carter and Matthews, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 11cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.