'LINCOLNSHIRE' (full wash colour) by Cole & Roper c.1807/1810
A highly detailed and attractive early 19th Century map of Lincolnshire, with full original wash colour, which was drawn and engraved by G. Cole and J. Roper, respectively, and published in the British Atlas (London: Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, 1807 / 1810).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.5cms by 23.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.