'A MAP OF HEREFORD-SHIRE.' by T. Kitchin / T. Jefferys c.1751
A very attractive and uncommon mid 18th century map of Herefordshire which appeared in Thomas Kitchin and Thomas Jeffery's The Small English Atlas (London: 1751). An interesting feature is the topographical information at the foot of the map describing of the county's towns and cities, parliamentary representation and market days.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.5cms by 18cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 260 years old.