'MARLBOROUGH.' after G. Kneller / J. Poselwhite c.1860
An interesting mid 19th century portrait of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, which was based on a painting by Geoffrey Kneller (engraved by J. Poselwhite) and published in The Art Journal (London: James Sprent Virtue, c.1860).
- This is an original steel plate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 10.6cms by 19.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.