'A Modern MAP of SUFFOLK Drawn from the latest Surveys' by J. Ellis c.1766
An attractive, detailed and finely engraved 18th Century map of Suffolk* which appeared in Ellis's English Atlas (London: Sayer & Bowles, c.1766).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.9cms by 19.7cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some slight see-through from the map on the back. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.
*This is from a double sided edition; on the verso is the map of Staffordshire, hence the slight see-through.