'Monuments to the Earls of Rutland in Bottesford Church, Leicestershire.' by T. Allom / J. M. Starling c.1836
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the interior of Bottesford Church, Leicestershire which appeared in Thomas Allom's The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son, 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.