'A New MAP of DERBYSHIRE Drawn from the latest Authorities' by Condor / Hogg c.1794
A charming and detailed 18th Century county map of Derbyshire -- with a decorative cartouche and heraldic shield -- which was engraved by Thomas Condor and published in The New And Complete English Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1794).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16cms by 20.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition. The left border has been cropped, this is due to the map being engraved along side the one of Nottinghamshire. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.