'NEW ZEALAND AND THE SMALLER POLYNESIAN GROUPS.' by E. Reclus c.1885
An interesting and detailed late Victorian map of New Zealand, with insets of the Polynesian Islands -- including Hawaii, Fiji, Samoa, The Society Islands and Norfolk Island -- which was published in Élisée Reclus's The Universal Geography (London: Virtue & Co, 1885).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 22.3cms by 31.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins, fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.