'NORFOLK.' by Sydney Hall c.1840s
A finely engraved and detailed 19th century map of Norfolk which was published in Sidney Hall's Travelling Atlas (London: Chapman & Hall, 1840s). An interesting feature with maps of this period is the depiction of the then newly constructed (or proposed) railways.
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.7cms by 19.2cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.