'PENKRIDGE' by Thomas Roscoe c.1850
An attractive mid 19th century miniature vignette view of Penkridge, Staffordshire (with a steam train in the foreground) which was published in Thomas Roscoe's Book of the Grand Junction Railway (London: William Orr & Co., 1839-1856).
- This is an original lithographic transfer with later colour.
- Printed area is approximately 103cms by 6.8cms (including title).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The map comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.