'PLAN OF CHELTENHAM' by G. W. Bacon c.1895
A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire which was published in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 45.8cms by 30.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.