'PLAN OF HASTINGS & ST. LEONARDS... REDUCED FROM THE ORDNANCE SURVEY.' by G. W. Bacon c.1895
A detailed and attractive late 19th century plan of Hastings and St. Leonards, Sussex which appeared in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 44.4cms by 30.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefolded, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.