An attractive and detailed pair of late 18th century maps of Cornwall and Devon which were engraved by Hatchett and published in [G. A.] Walpoole’s New & Complete British Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1784).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 32.2cms.
- The maps are in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.