A very attractive mid 19th century chromolithograph of a Blue Titmouse which which was illustrated by Anne Pratt and published in Our Native Songsters (London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1853).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 8.5cms by 6.5cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.