A very attractive late Victorian view of the Port of Liverpool which was engraved by J. Godfrey, from an original painting by C. H. Cox, and published in Our Own Country (Cassell, Petter, Galpin & co. London: 1878-1898).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour..
- Printed area is approximately 20.2cms by 15.7cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.