'THE QUADRANGLE OF CORPUS CHRISTI COLLEGE.' by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1836
A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of the Quadrangle of Corpus Christi College, Oxford which appeared in James Ingram's Memorials of Oxford (London & Oxford: Charles Tilt, J. H. Parker; 1837)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.9cms by 10.8cm (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.