'QUEENS COLLEGE.' by I. A. Bell / J. Le Keux c.1842
A very attractive 19th century view of Queens' College and Bridge, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by I. A. Bell and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux's] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 11.8cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.