'RESTORMEL CASTLE, CORNWALL' by T. Allom / W. Le Petit c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of Restormel Castle, Cornwall which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and W. Le Petit, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 10.6cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.