'RUINS OF COWDREY [COWDRAY] HOUSE, near Midhurst Sussex.' by S. Bevan / W. Angus c. 1806 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
An attractive early 19th century view of Arundel Castle, Sussex ('The Seat of the Duke of Norfolk') which was drawn and engraved by T. Phillips and A. Birrell, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.1cms by 11.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old