'S. W. VIEW OF THE CITY OF PETERBOROUGH' by G. F. Robson / J. C. Varrall c.1828
A very attractive 19th century prospect view of the City of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (formerly Northamptonshire) which was drawn and engraved by G. F. Robson and J. C. Varrall, respectively, and published in [G. F. Robson's] Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21cms by 14.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.