'SHOREHAM CHURCH Sussex.' by W. & G. Cooke c.1801 (ex 'Beauties of England & Wales')
An attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of St. Mary de Haura Church, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex which was drawn and engraved by W. & G. Cooke and published in John Britton & Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1802-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.