'SHROPSHIRE' by Leigh / Hall c.1835
A charming and detailed 19th century miniature map of Shropshire which appeared in Leigh's New Atlas of England & Wales (London: M. A. Leigh, 1835).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7.3cms by 12.4cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.