'The Smaller ISLANDS in the BRITISH OCEAN' by Robert Morden / T. Cox (4to) c.1738/1739
A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of the British Islands -- including the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles, Lindisfarne, the Farne Islands, Guernsey, Jersey and Alderney -- which was originally produced by Robert Morden and then published in Thomas Cox's Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1738).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.2cms by 16.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.