'South Aspect of the Cross at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.' by W. Alexander / W. Byrne F.S.A. & J. Sparrow c.1803
A picturesque early 19th century view of Leighton Buzzard Cross, Bedfordshire which was drawn by W. Alexander F.S.A., engraved by W. Byrne F.S.A. & J. Sparrow and published in [William Byrne's] Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 24.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.