'SOUTH EAST VIEW OF THE CITY OF LINCOLN.' by G. F. Robson / W. Tombleson c.1827
A very attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of the City of Lincoln which was drawn and engraved by G. F. Robson and W. Tombleson, respectively, and published in [G. F. Robson's] Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 15.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.