'ST. JAMES STREET DOVER. KENT.' by G. Shepherd / J. Fothergill c.1829
An interesting and attractive 19th century view of St. James Street and the Castle, Dover which was drawn and engraved by George Shepherd and J. Fothergill, respectively, and published in W. H. Ireland's A New and Complete History of the County of Kent (London: G. Virtue, 1829).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 10.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.