'SUISSE' [Switzerland] by Jean Migeon c.1899
A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of Switzerland -- with a fine vignette view of Berne -- which was drawn and engraved by A. Bixet and L. Smith, respectively, (vignette by Fillatreau and Barbier) and published in Jean Migeon's Nouvel Atlas Illustre Geographie Universelle (Paris: J. Migeon 1899).
- This is an original 19th century lithographic transfer (taken from an engraving).
- Printed area is approximately 44.2cms by 32.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins; centrefolded, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.