'SUNDERLAND. ( The Bridge from the Westward )' by G. Balmer / W. Finden c.1840
A very attractive early 19th century view of Sunderland and the River Wear which was drawn and engraved by G. Balmer and W. Finden, respectively, and published in [William Finden's] The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London 1836-1842)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 14cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.