'SURREY' by R. Scott / A. Fullarton & co. c.1833
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Surrey which was engraved by R. Scott and published in James Bell's A New And Comprehensive Gazeteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., 1833-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.2cms by 19.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. There is some minor offset and a repair to the bottom of the second fold. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.