'TRINITY HALL FROM THE GARDEN.' by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1841
A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Trinity Hall, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux's] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/1842)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.1cms (including title and imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.