'TYNWELL CHURCH Rutlandshire.' by J. P. Neale / Woolnoth c.1814 (Beauties of England & Wales)
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Tynwell Church, Rutland (near Stamford, Lincs) which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.7cms by 12cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.