'UFFINGTON CHURCH. Berkshire.' by G. Shepherd / W. Woolnoth c.1807
An attractive early 19th century view of Uffington Church, Berkshire which was drawn and engraved by G. Shepherd and W. Woolnoth, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 11.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.