'VIEW OF BUXTON.' by E. Dayes / Storer c.1794
A very attractive late 18th century view of Buxton, Derbyshire which was drawn and engraved by E. Dayes and Storer, respectively, and published in John Aikin's A description of the country from thirty to forty miles round Manchester (London: I. Stockdale, c.1797/1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 18.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.