'WILT SHIRE' by Robert Morden / Thomas Cox c.1738 (4to map)
A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Wiltshire which was originally produced by Robert Morden in c.1701 (engraver: R. Spofforth) and then published in Thomas Cox's Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1738).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17cms by 22.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.